Friday, January 07, 2005

pk's IonaArc Blog

Thanks to bk, pk now has a blog.
bk had named it "macroinformation" as a tip of the hat to my Macroinformation.org.

2005 02 28 The blog has budded into three blogs:
this, macroinformation,
InfoAll blog, and
Iona Arc blog.

(All my domains were a casualty of federal censorship. I was arrested in 2006, censored in 2007. My family paid all my bills except my IS bill, my IS destroyed what they were ordered, plus all else: five domains, only the blogs remain. 3000 text files gone: till I can rescue them, if possible.)

I'll try to reserve this blog for macroinformational notes and drafts. Materials on public information, on Ivan Illich, on deschooling, and on my 1970 offer of a now-tech, PC free, internet will go to the InfoAll blog. All Knatz.com-type posts have now been moved to the Iona Arc blog (and sometimes to Knatz.com as well).

Iona Arc is a portmanteau reference both to Ireland's preservation of learning during the Dark Ages at Iona and Noah's preservation of dry land life aboard the arc.

No comments: