Sunday, June 14, 2009

Literal Meaning

I've been busy posting my Thinking Tools from my destroyed Knatz.com. More than fifty are now up, a bit more than a third of what I'd sketched by 2006. Macroinformation is my most important as well as most entirely original thinking tool: I wish I could say that I've rescued even 10% of that pk domain by now, but one thing is all I can do at a time now at my age. Overextended multitasking has its dangers no matter one's age anyway. Meantime, there one point I look forward to developing here, especially in relation to my own fiction:

My best writing, my story The First Week, for example, posted at my PaulKnatz blog, has No Literal Meaning.
Much of the best humor has no literal meaning.
Stimulating macroinformation, stimulating your information processing: that's the meaning.

No comments: